Marriage of familiar warmth and contemporary structure
Sullivan seamlessly marries the old and new with its contemporary frame and its diamond-tufted back cushions reminiscent of the Victorian era. Curved sloping arms add elegance to Sullivan's profile while plush seat cushions and tufted inner arm panels provide the comfort everyone seeks. Slightly angled legs display a subtle, unexpected flair to Sullivan's overall design.
- Patterned fabrics are not recommended on this style as tufting can cause distortion.
- Standard Pillows: 07P-91F (1)
- Spring Unit: Blue-Ribbon
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Standard Seat Cushion: Plush (PC)
- Optional Tailoring: Contrasting welt. Arm covers
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
- Stationary Options: Patterned fabrics are not recommended on this style as tufting can cause distortion..
- Product Headline: Marriage of familiar warmth and contemporary structure
||36" 36 INH
||38" 38 INH
||34" 34 INH
||Tufted, Contrasting Welt, Custom Wood Finish, Accent Pillows Included
|Standard Seat Cushion:
|Wood Finish Options:
||Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
||Contrasting welt. Arm covers
||19.79 cu ft (0.6 m 3 )
||82 lb (36.9 kg) 82 lb
Looking for something specific? Contact your local retailer.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.