Deep seating paired with simple tailoring. Wide cushions, sleek arms, and weltless cushions make Serendipity a welcoming, timeless choice for your living space. A tubular steel mechanism combined with several mattress choices ensures you and your guests the perfect night's sleep.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
36"H x 78"W x 36"D Seating Area Dimensions
21"SH × 68"SW × 20"SD × 26"AH
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Seat Cushion: Luxury (LC)
- Optional Seat Cushion(s): Extra-Firm, High-Resiliency (HR) Plush (PC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Standard Wood Finish: Florentine (F)
- Accent Pillows: 2 square (19H x 19W)
- Standard Mattress: Splendid Comfort
- Queen & Full Optional Mattresses: Memory Flex Majestic Air Coil
- Twin Optional Mattresses: Memory Flex
- Careful tailoring of all fabrics reflects matching of all elements except outside back panels and welts.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.